Following its own mission and vision, Amber Software company introduced ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
The system is adopted and implemented in relation to certain processes and procedures, or in other words, in respect to a certain degree of organizational and technological development the company had reached.
The companyā€™s management team fulfills its obligation to implement, maintain and improve the quality through:
– clearly ascertained policy on quality and on strategic and operational goals;
– clearly defined process of management, basic procedures and procedures of support;
– defined and measurable goals in these processes;
– constant and periodical check-up of the Quality Management System;
– provision of resources necessary for successful course of the process, namely competence of employees, adequate equipment and working conditions;
– dedication to customersā€™ satisfaction.
Amber Software takes care of the health and safety in the work place by meeting the health and safety conditions, to which employees and other persons are entitled by law.
Employees, manufacturers and management of Amber Software are obligated to abide to the set standards in their everyday operation.